May 18, 2007

I got tagged!

Got tagged by Mel and Audra...so here goes!

EACH PLAYER OF THIS GAME STARTS OFF WITH 10 WEIRD THINGS, HABITS, OR LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ONESELF. PEOPLE WHO GET TAGGED MUST WRITE IN THEIR BLOG 10 WEIRD THINGS, HABITS, OR FACTS, AS WELL AS STATE THIS RULE CLEARLY. AT THE END, YOU MUST CHOOSE SIX PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES. NO TAG-BACKS!

  1. I talk/shout in my sleep occasionally. After all these years I still don’t quite know what triggers it – I used to think it’ll happen when I get a too hyper in the night (like how mothers prevent their kids from playing too hard before they sleep lest they end up having nightmares or active dreams in the night) but I’m beginning to think they're just random occurrences. I would be in a semi-conscious state of dreaming when I would suddenly exclaim, “What you want?!” or “Go away!” or “I know la!” It’ll be so loud that I would wake myself up immediately. And the other person who might be sleeping in the same room. Heh.
  2. I don’t like purple vegetables. Vegetables just don’t look good or right in purple.
  3. I didn’t sleep in my own room till I was 13. Up till then I slept with my parents on the floor next to their bed. I think I was afraid of the dark and myself ‘cos I talk in my sleep. Yeah I scare myself sometimes.
  4. I used to dislike ACS (I) boys and harboured secret crushes on boys from The Chinese High (now known as HCI) and SJI. Must be the shorts. Hahaha. I still think that because I disliked them so much in school, God “punished” me by having me date only ACS (I) boys ever since I was at a date-able age.
  5. I *must* follow a routine when I shower. If I miss something out or if the order’s not right I’ll get really upset and then rectify the situation by starting all over again.
  6. I debate aloud with myself when I need to make an important decision. Yup, so you’ll know why if you see me looking all-serious and talking to myself in Zara.
  7. I used to like to bite people. USED TO!!
  8. I don’t drink carbonated drinks as it makes me burp/hiccup instantaneously.
  9. The only coffee I drink is mocha. It has to smell like coffee but taste like chocolate. I’ve never tried black coffee, latte, macchiato, etc.
  10. I started eating strawberries and crabs (separately; not together in a dish) only 3 years ago. I wouldn’t eat them before that ‘cos strawberries look prickly and crabs are just weird.


I’m not very weird la. Not many people left to tag so I’ll tag Sharon and Karen!

No comments: