July 18, 2007

Wow - 2 posts in a day!

One simple sms is enough to throw me completely off. Crap. What should I do? What should I do??!

It’s been such a long struggle…but I think it’s time to surrender it to God, take a good hard look at myself and my talents, and recognize that perhaps my lofty dreams were just, well, illusions of a life which I secretly coveted. Maybe I’m just not supposed to go down that road. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. But there are still risks to be taken which scare the socks outta me. The world says, “Weigh your options and consider what the next step might bring you in the future. Choose something that will bring your market value up.” What I think God taught me is, “Weigh your options carefully because what you do has a direct impact on your wellbeing and will shape how you view work. Your ‘market’ value is dependent on what I can and will do for you.”

Proverbs 16:9 says, “A man’s heart plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps.” Our view of life is restricted by our humanness, but we can trust ourselves to the One who has an unlimited view! – RBC, Our Daily Bread

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.